- Provided leadership in a manner that advances the company’s mission and promotes quality products and services to clients.
- Overseen the strategic planning, marketing, budgeting, contracting, and implementing of all projects and initiatives within multiple organizations.
- Led a team of consultants during client projects and responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating solutions for meeting clients’ needs.Developed, implemented, and supervised an instructors’ peer coaching program.
- Identified, hired, trained, and supervised Faculty Mentors.
- Developed and supervised a Faculty Development Program that provided over 2,000 hours of training to 118 unique participants in its first year of implementation.
- Developed processes and procedures for providing technical and pedagogical support to online instructors; Provided technical/pedagogical support to Global Campus instructors.
- Created and facilitated bi-weekly and annual 2-day SUPERvisor training. Topics include hiring practices, strategies for performance monitoring/review, and developing obtainable, measurable, and observable goals, etc.
Coached SUPERvisors through difficult situations regarding employee relations including performance issues and termination of employment.