Participated in the creation of important departmental documents such as our Instructor Teaching Guide, Instructor Policy & Procedures Manual, and Mentor Guide.
- Developed, updated, and taught online, graduate-level courses to community college and university faculty in areas of online pedagogy, instructional design, web design, educational technology, synchronous communication, quality assurance, and more.
- Worked directly with faculty to focus on the designing, redesigning, and improving of online courses.
- Coordinated and supervised faculty mentoring opportunities for online instructors; Served as a faculty mentor providing feedback to online instructors in areas of teaching strategies, conflict resolution, and effective technology use in the classroom.
- Provided technical and academic support to online faculty and students.
- Developed, coordinated and presented for ION’s monthly Webinar – interactive training sessions to discuss issues and solutions for faculty, staff, and administration pertaining to technology integration and online learning.
- Provided on-site presentations to academic institutions in areas of online administration, program development, faculty and student support, instructional design, quality control, and other requested topics surrounding online teaching and learning.
- Assisted in developing, implementing, and presenting at Faculty Summer Institute – an annual multiple-day conference provided to faculty, staff, and administration focusing on a variety of educational topics.
- Facilitated statewide initiative surrounding quality standards for designing online courses. Created interactive, online Web site for entering and reporting quantitative and qualitative results specific to the IONQuality Online CourseInitiative Rubric; Created interactive, online interface for ION’s Webinar registration process using ASP code. QOCI Website
- Installed and served as administrator for ION’sCourse Management System:Moodle using a Windows-based Server.
- Coordinated, facilitated, and presented at a yearly faculty institute that introduced online education to faculty from colleges and universities throughout South Korea. 2007 Agenda
- Presented five-day workshop to international faculty and administrators across the Middle East through the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Workshop Outline
- Coordinated, facilitated, and presented at annual Faculty Summer Institute conference specific for faculty teaching blended and online courses. 2006 Program | Onground to Online Presentation